Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dear Diary.. This is wat i did today...

Was washing clothes.. till i noticed something..
My clothes was giving birth to Money..

YES. YOu heard me right. Money.. came out.

I think this is wat actually happen:

Our clothes are placed into a washing machine.
Then when our clothes touch water. Then
it give birth to money.















































More money came out.
Moral: To wash my clothes more often. lo.lxx.. true.
If i wash my clothes a million times,
i'll have a million bucks.. lolxx..

And so after washing clothes, i went
to a wonderful beach in miri. For dating.
I was dating my Car, Vivien.
We caught the nice sky light. So nice.

It's been a while since i brought her to
date at such a lovely place.




































A lovers paradise.

Then we got home. On the way home. I saw a man.
He is no ordinary man. He was brakeman.


I think he uses his leg as a brake.
People motobike have only two sets of brake.
But this motobike has 4 sets. It includes his legs.




















At night, i bath Vivien.
Took a pic of my wife. Lolx..
She's beautiful.. She's beautiful for me.. lolx.. Jame blunt.

And so i tat was how i spend my day.
























Note : This is a made up story of what happened. hhaha..
lolz..

1 Comments:

Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Hallo!U good good!! So how is vivian?? Purring along in top notch condition? BTW if I should steal something from u, I will steal the washing machine. Have a nice day.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home