Saturday, April 28, 2007

JOB.. hai.. like finding GF.

Recently I was hired again. But i've resigned.


















YEA, THIS BABY is the
Nissan 350Z.






Yes, She belongs to Me.
.................
................
..............
.......
....
. IN THE FUTURE.
I will call her Baby.


This is the second job, i've quit before even
starting it. I just feel that something is missing.

This time, i went to this company who offered
me Rm 500 and commission. Work hours are
from 10 - 9.30pm.

20000 sales commission is just Rm 500.
So in a month my salary would be around 1000.

If i took this job, i would be working the whole
day. When will i get a time to date, go gym,
look at cars, look at money.. YEA.

SO I WENT TO THE BOSS TODAY, said to him.
when i saw him..

"I'VE GOTTEN OTHER JOBS,
THANK YOU, I THINK THE WORKING HOURS
ARE TOO LONG."


Finally his fox tail has come out. He did not smile
at all. He din look at me. I could see a big black
cloud on top of his head. HE "BIN SO CAU CAU".
That means FACE BLACK.


BLEKS. So SMALL GAS. HAHA..




















LUUUUEEE.. YOU ARE DOOMED.
I WILL EAT YOU, GRIND YOU,
HIT YOU LIKE THE BUTT YOU ARE.

HAHA.. he looked calm outside. But i could
see he was not so feeling so calm. This is how he
loook like from inside out.

Wonder what if i was his gf and i've rejected him. hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home