Thursday, February 22, 2007

====================-----------
Some of the very amazing stuff my friend said to me..


My friend: if one day i got so rich, i would go to
a shop and pick out the clothes and put it on the counter
and then later, say

These are the ones i don't want. I want to buy all the
clothes from the shop.

=============-------------

Got this from comedy central.

Do you know why is it nice to be with old people
cozyou can actually feel strong. mwhahah..

For example:

Grandma: Son, can you help me to carry
the milk?
Son taking the milk from grandma lifting it up:
yes, grandma. I am so strong.
Grandma: you are so strong. you should be fighting
crime.

One day, i was sitting with a senior citizen.
My sis said: Bro, what is that smell.
Me: actually, it's the breath of the senior citizen.
My sis: Oh my, can we move to the other place coz
i really cannot stand it.

Me: Yea, i know, i also don think i can stand it
but i have no choice, coz i wanna be polite.

After sitting there for around 30 minutes,
i really couldn't take it. Hmm, imagine there is a fart.
And that fart comes out of mouth.

and imagine the smell is different from the fart.
but is as smelly as fart. You know what i mean.

=========------------------

Did you know that everytime, a person says this

"Shh.. this is a secret do not tell it to other people."


That the last line will be remembered.

Example:

My friend: LuUeE, did you know that, i had a mole
at my butt. Don't tell that to anyone.

You know what, everytime, my friend says dont tell
anyone, i feel like telling other people.
And did you notice that the words Dont tell
anyone become the book mark. hahaha..

So next time you say dont tell anyone,
i think it will be told to someone.

human nature.


==============--------

Gals usually feel shy when they fart.
Not unless they are close to you.

The first time on a date.

Gal: I think i need to go to toilet.
Boy: Go ahead.
Gal: In the toilet. Yes, it's time to fart.

poootttt..............


Battles**ts - For more funny videos, click here

Or who knows they may be playing
Battleshit.. Opps. I mean Battle ship.

I had a very funny conversation with a friend

Gal: I wanna fart.
Me: There is a toilet there. Go and fart inside.

===========--------

















Kiss me baby, kiss me.. haha..

=========------------This video is really funny.. mwhhaa..
And imagine being able to eat while watching someone.

Shit.


Guy Needing The Toilet - More free videos are here

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool.
I

am impressed by the details that you have on this website.
It reveals how nicely you

perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page,
will come back for more articles.

You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already
searched all over the place

and just could not come across. What an ideal web site.
Also visit my web blog - issf.org.il

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home