Friday, February 16, 2007

Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year,
It is the year of the pig.

















Yes, it the cute pig year. Pigs serve to purpose.
To be eaten and to be adore. People love the pig
yet eat it.. btw, those pigs that are adores, are
soft toys pig.












To start with is a video i got from
Vincentchow.net


It's a chinese new year video.



But the question still remains. Is that
a gal or a guy. The one in the long hair.
And what type of shampoo is he/she using
that the hair can be so so straight.
Hope you enjoy the video.


Terminator Show 2006 - video powered by Metacafe

A very very cool dance that you can
learn to celebrate the new year of
the pig.

How cool is the year of the pig,
o yea, know a pig who stay opposite of
my house. He is currently painting
his gate. And i think he is using
low quality paint, and so the smell of the
paint is coming to my house.

damn. That smell. From him and
his low quality paint. I need my daily

excercise. and due to that, it's stopping
me from another day of excercise.


And i took a pic of him, digging into
the barrel.
















But too bad thats not him. I wish it was him.

blehz.

A few days ago, another pig came to my house.
He was installing the satellite at my place.
He was FAT and SMELLY.
Unfortunately his sweat droplets fell onto
my floor. NO NO.. NO NO NO.....

but luckily, it mixed with the dirt
on his shirt. Now at least i know where to
find the germs.. ooo.. yea.

I used a high concentrated anti biotik, SPECIALLY
ORDERED from Europe to clean it.
OO.. imagine how many smelly germs could have
spread around my house. And when the hot
babes come to my house, she might think the
sweaty smelly spots are from me.

===============--------------- cya.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

HAPPY CNY 2 U & FAMILY ESP 2 THAT 'CUTE, PRETTY' SIS OF U. HAVE POCKY TIME THIS CUMING 'HORNYDAY'.PLEASE PLAY 'FIREWORK' CAREFULLY. HE! HE!

12:23 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahaha... Horny Ang Moh, Happy New Chinese year to you.. It's the pig year, wish you eat many many, got many many money.. mwhahha..

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home