Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today, i went to fix my car, coz i thought, My car
can start but then stop...
then i went to the mechanic to fix my car,

Brought the mechanic to my place,

Suddenly the car works properly,
And i said;

"PLEASE, Don work properly... "

but it worked.

And i had to pay the man $10.

I said. Don't know why it works now?
And he sarcasticly said "No need to say
why, only pay me 10 bucks" With a look
like wanna diarrheas..

But still it was worth checking,
anything for my lovely VIvian.

========--------===========---

I was hearing one song,
and the main lyrics was

"Your pretty when your faithful,
Your pretty when your faithful"


By Bush called inflatables..

Yep, this is true, when a couple love
each other alot then suddenly breakup.
suddenly the guy will feel the gal to be not pretty
and the gal will feel that the guy is not handsome.

======---------==============

One day, My friend came to class,
he had a very weird spiky hair.

Too much wax and too far of a gap
between hair.

So i told my friend,

"You know in class got a guy has
a weird hair stlye"

Amazingly, his hair stlye was not weird
spiky anymore the next day, and the day
day after that day.. , i got really shocked.

Like he could hear what i said to my fren..

blehz..

=== --- Did you have a frend
who had a very bad hair stlye but
you din wanna tell them coz you din
wanna hurt them?

But i guess it hurts your eyes,
everytime, looking at that hair.
It looks so

TERUK (horrible) La..

Some guys i saw, leave their
hair so long, from the back, when you
look, accidently, think is a
auntie.

And the hair like wanna

ROSAK (damage)

then wanna broken. And very Dry.

I keep wondering how to tell your friend
le?

-=------================----

Did you ever see bad guys becoming good?
This is the video of bad guys become good
citizens on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home