Friday, January 26, 2007

-------=============

I don know what to say


But i feel old every time someone
calls me "SIR" or "BOSS"
It makes me feel old. I prefer to be
called Mr ba.

One day i was at the computer shop.
There were two employees older than me
i think.

He said. Boss.. Here you go, we
have repaired it for you.

Man.. Do i look like his boss kan?
Do i look wrinkled?
I am younger than you (the employee).


========-----------

My friend;
why did you not write she but write he
so biases

me;
coz i lazy to write S ba.

-=====

I was at the cinema and a scene showed a gal
in a mini skirt.

Then out of no where.. there was a loud sound,

"OOO" haha.. Made by some men sitting at the
back row.

yep, jus to let you know, men always notice gals
who wear mini skirt.

Dono why it happen, but when a mini skirt and leg
are combined. The eyes of us men just cannot
control. It is saying "LOOK look LOOk"

Then there was another scene showing a guy,
in the toilet, and the gals behind my
row was saying,

"Eww.. is he pissing"

Btw, just to let you know,
men never talk in the toilet.
Men never go in the toilet in groups
being risked of being called GAY.

No.. GAY.. i want a girl. I dont want
butt pain.

.....

I've been watching videos recently,
and found some really funny and interesting
ones so i am linking them for you to view.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home