Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nonnie' s a teacher and she gave
them a bunch of question to write
and these are some of the most
intelligent ones. mwhahha...





































































Notti little kids these days.
I got this from Nonnie's blog.
Kisich.blogspot.com
Check it out.


===============---

haha.. I was going up to the stairs of a shopping mall..

When i was stopped by many many butts.

There was so many butts infront of me. Blocking the entrance.
THe air was tense,

I was just wondering, how do i get through the butts?
And did the butts have smell. And if there was smell,
how do i pass through those butts without sacrificing my appetite
for my lunch.

But finally i went through. Sweating and smelly.

----------------------=========
I was at my buddies house. and looked at his speakers.
So where you got them, you sold me yours.

Bud: I got it from my brother.
Me: So how about your bro?
Bud: He got his from dad?
me: So how bout your dad?
Bud: He has another set.

*pengsan*

==========----------------

One day my i was chatting with one of my friend
and he asked.

my friend : Piku (My friend is calling me Piku which means
butt in mandarin) what are you doing?
Me: Piku has shitted today and it was hard, very hard to
come out, i think it was due to the lack of water.

My friend: Ewww.. I am eating my lunch man.

======---

Some funny videos


True Soccer Lover - Funny video clips are a click away

You can;t do this in a cinema,
coz no matter how painful that
stomach of yours get, you will miss
the vital part of the movie. blehzx.

=======------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

IF I C MANY BUTT GOING UP AN ELEVATOR, I WILL JUST IMAGE HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE WITHOUT THE CLOTHING,WHILE I WILL TRY 2 COVERED MINE, AS THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER HORNY PEOPLE STARING AT MINE BUTT. HAVE A NICE DAY. GOT MANY ANG POW DURING CNY??

3:41 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahaha.. Horny Amoh, what if the people to imagine is very fat, then how ha. ,mwhaha.. yea lo.. imagine a gay staring at my butt and then *NO WAY* painful.

I got quite a lot of ang pau to go dating. mwhahah.. need to go dating soon.. mwhahah.. u huh?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home