Sunday, March 11, 2007

A cinema experience..

Spartan 300 is a really good movie.
Firstly there is many unique characters.











That is the muscular guy in the movie,
I think his muscles are bigger than me.
But he is a really cool guy. If you bring a friend
like that to anywhere, guranteed that you will
never be bullied. And who knows gals might dig
you. Or scare away potential admirers. hahaha.













The only problem, is how to how who is who,
coz we all wear a mask. David, where are you?
you owe me 50 bucks.














I shall bow to your feet, since you will give me
all the babes. mwhahah..if you watch the movie
you will know what me mean.












Images taken from yahoo movies.


Talking about cinema's, me and my friend
were having this discussion, whether to buy
movies or go to the movies.

The cinema
  • The narrator

Firstly, i wonder why that person behind me
talks to his two gal friends about what is happening
next.

SHOW OFF. When has it been that knowing
what happens next makes the gals dig it.

  1. The commenter

The person who comments about everything
and anything.

Eww.. I think he is not handsome.
Do you think he is handsome?
A gal tells a friend. haha..


  • The loving couple

I hate to go and see a couple doing intimate stuff
in a cinema, GET A ROOM or yet. GET MARRIED.
They are touching here and there, they are
eating chocolates off each other. They just think
no one notice them in the dark. And who knows
did they fart in the dark. And the fart is a love
shape fart. And the combined smell.

  • The person at my side

I was watching 300 and enjoying the violence,
and so the person breathe beside me smells
really bad. My lungs.

My lungs.

It has been infected by the smell of the breathe
of the person beside me.

Sometimes the person beside me just put their
hand over my seat taking my space. Or his phone
rings techno. And he talks about romantic stuff.

HONEY, I I I.. and takes such a long time to talk.
hahaha..


  • The toilet

Only if the cinema toilets have a television in side,
so when one needs to use it, one won't miss the
exciting part of the movie.

Other than that, it's not convenience to fart.
Whenever i wanna fart, i need to wait till
an exciting part to fart.

Poot.. coz the sound will be too loud for anyone
to notice.

==============-=

5 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

This is why I have always prefer cinemas in Brunei than those in Miri.

I only go there when they're showing the banned movies in Brunei.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

THAT IS WHY I DON'T GO TO CINEMA. I PERFER TO WATCH DVD AT HOME WITH ALL THE PRIVATCY & CERTAIN 'GOOD' MOVIE IS VERY STIMULATING. AND MOST IMPT WATCHING DVD IS MUCH CHEAPER.

9:30 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Nonnie, yea lo.. When watching the movies, watch a the cinema in Brunei feels alot like a king. hehe..

7:53 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

haha.. yea, Horny one, some movies like the eeeeRotic ones watch at home with the big loud stereo systems is very very cool. Esp with a big chair, and you can change the volume and everything like that.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home