Saturday, November 11, 2006

Frogs..

THOUGHT OF D DAY...

Al Gore made this very amazing statement
in the documentary he made called

"THE INCONVINIENT TRUTH"


------- 2 SITUATIONS

when a frog is placed in a hot water it
immediately jumps out but however,
if he was in another container with
water that slowly heated up,

he would

not escape from the water... and the
water would heat up till extreme
heat and he would still be inside...
---------------ENDdssss...




















Remember this frog..
Look at him, don't he remind you
of Serene Poo Poo..

The face oso same..
The dance move also..

yes, Serene, it looks like you.
And I know your digging your nose right now..
And your buttocks too.. hehehe..















Nonnie, Iwan and LuLu...


















Me.. yea ba, i know i am fat.. That's
how i look like if i am a frog..














Guess where is me,.. there is one that looks the
most handsome inside.. and that's me.. hehehe..
big eyes..
Adopt me, adopt me now.. i only eat alot...
Make shure you got lots of chocolates,
ice cream, etc.. in your fridge..

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes... u fricket slimmy frog. wat happen to lizards? lolx frogs don't eat chocolates, ice cream, etc.. or watever in the fridge! :P

From Little Guy Big Kitchen

5:13 PM  
Blogger Nonnie King said...

You frog? Or frog prince?

Know what, I used to have the nick "Frog" when I was young, because of my Chinese name.. Gah..

"Siao-Chin-Wa"

12:28 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

lunaticgal said...

luuee.. u studying or blogging?
me = classical music repeating whole day while exam..
study only starts 10pm too.
but the song playing whole day.
juz to... not feel guilty?
sleeping also playing it.. :P

>>>>hahha.. Doing both blogging and studying at d same time.. I love music so much.. If not music to listen to got no energy to study..

Do you feel guilty? hhhaha..

11:48 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

Hhahaha.. Little guy kitchen.. hmm, do you love frogs.. I think you should use this cheaper alternative way to cook curry or chicken.. coz frog has always been said to taste like chicken.. mwhahahaa.. Just go in your friendly neighbourhood garden.. and catch one big.. one.. YEMMY..

11:49 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hhha... I am Babaric.. frog.. the type that is so aggresive that on my back.. there re poisonous toxics comin out.. that when a gal really kiss my back.. all the toxic come out.. and make her whole mouth swollen.. hehehe. then i will become a prince..

Oh, Nonnie, yes, great insight of your nick.. mwhhaa..

11:51 AM  
Blogger lunaticgal said...

haha i saw my name there!
im so pretty cute among all the ugly toad?? :P

i remember last time i made a .gif of my... my friends that is a act of seduce the toad O.o|| meaning im qualify to be frog too :P

and those frog pics.. remind me of...
the movie flush away..
its nice
go watch!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of ur shirt u wear to class. The one tat says evolve which is not wat i thinking. Evolve become like tat.

Did u notice that there is something sticking up below crazy frog belly? hehehe

3:32 PM  
Blogger aint that a bitch said...

lolx frog prince..

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home