Sunday, October 22, 2006

OUR NATION.. MWHAHAH..

------------------------------------------
SUPERHERO OF THE DAY






SuperWarren Buffet is my fav. Superhero of all
time. MORE HERE
------------------------------------------------

COZ IT'S BIO AND I AM YOUR LECTURER

A few days ago, i was talking with my gal friend,
She said, alot of people do not know what the
difference between PMS n Period/ Menstuation is.

Hmm, If i had been their biology teacher, this
concept would have been crystal clear, PLUS
THERE ARE DIAGRAMS WHICH I WILL SHOW
AND CHARTS AND ANALYSIS.

Tom: My Gal friend is havin a pms. That's why
i am in this section now. (u know the section in
the supermarket, that section which guys do not
usully go)

PMS

premenstrual syndrome

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a group of
symptoms related to the menstrual cycle.
PMS symptoms occur in the week or two
weeks before your period
(menstruation or monthly bleeding).

read on
----------------------------------------















This is good tactic for driving on a road that
has less people.

Taken from Factum.blogspot.com

----------------------------------------
People with bad manners..

AT A RESTUARANT (KOPITIAM)

I was in a restaurant and i wanted to use
the toilet n i looked in the bowl, there was
a 15 cm poo poo inside. Man! Who the
heck left it there?

Almost spoilt my appetite.

I bet if someone poo pooed in that person
who poo pooed in the restuarant's toilet's
houses toilet, he would be so mad that he
would put a sign on his toilet.

NO SALESMAN'S POO POO.
I mean 1 dollar per entry PLUS DO NOT
POO POO at my toilet.


AT A FITTING ROOM

I was taking a shirt to be tested on
in a fitting room and so i went in,

Before that there was a fat man.
I went in and the smell in there
was terok (TELLIBLE; terrible)

MAN, THIS GUY NEEDS TO BATH.
WHAT'S SO TOUGH ABOUT
GOING INTO A BATH.


At the toilet once again but another toilet

I went into the toilet and saw that the toilet
bowl inside was yellow, THERE IS THE
FLUSH, WHAT IS SO TOUGH to pull
the flush trigger?

I THINK HE IS A STINGY MAN,

coz at home he has the same
abit (HABIT) so he wanna save
water. So he flush less.
----------------------------------------------
THE AGE OF MEN


Taken from cagle.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

Maybe in the future there's a law saying that

"All females must wear the wrist band on their hand indicating that they're having PMS to avoid innocent men to kana bomb"

12:42 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hhahaha.. yea.. lo Nonnie, a wrist band that detects the changes in mood in a gal.. mwhahaha.. it would be a hot selller in all shops.

THE MOTTO: BOYFRIENDS DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BEING BOMBED NO MORE.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Andrew Ho said...

haha

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home