Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Skinny Guy

-----------Romantic Stuff to do...














My friend did this very romantic thing to his
gf. He knew his Gf loves Kokoberry.

Kokoberry;
A cafe that sells drinks

He specially asked the Kokoberry for a
request. He gave them a pic of his gf and
said if she ordered this drink, then give
her this gift.

THE GIFT;
Flowers. wif a card that
wrote; "I LOVE YOU BABY,
everyday is a valentine's day"

And so his gf went hours after that and then
later ordered her fav. drink and the waiter
took out the flowers and gave her.

--------------BLEHZ..

PICS OF THE DAY.. 06















Serene's Car.. ; This is how Serene goes
to work everyday. She bought this Unique
car from me, Oil Price very epensive ba.

The only drawback is very slow. Only 20km
per hour so if you wanna get to work
at 8am, you need to wake up at 5 am.















LuLu's
Son is so notti, Everyday get in trouble.
I think this time, he was caught for Candy
trafficking, Uncle LuUeE thought him the
trick of the trades.

-----0.0

A skinny Guy...

I know a guy who claims he looks like

T
H
E

H
Y
B
R
I
D


COME TO THINK OF IT,
he does look like THE HYBRID.

hmm, I think he loves clubbing a lot.

CLUBBING IS NORMAL YEA?


One time, i saw him clubbing at the
beach and it was only 9.15 am.

BUT CLUBBING AT THE BEACH
IS ANOTHER THING.

I think he clubs at the toilets,
malls, university, car, Cinema,
where you can pretty much
club, he clubs there.

And this is how he does his Clubbing.

























Him;
" YEA, BABY, i love to
show off my dance move and
so i will look like the Hybrid and
the gals dig the hybrid.

More of his dance moves.
























Sometimes, i just look at my friend

and say "HMM, is that yo friend?
Nope not mine.''

Below is the last recorded evidence
of him dancing.





















GO hybrid, Go..
Go Hybrid Go..


I think i need to get dance lessons
from him soon. He is jus too KWEEL.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

Aiyoo..the dancing moves really... *shake head*

1:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

why are you so mean to tiang?

3:12 PM  
Blogger aint that a bitch said...

LOL hahhahahahahahah i love this post ..

5:51 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahaa.. Nonnie, you got ta watch it live to know what i mean. It's very cool..

7:47 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Emiily, I am just being mean to the meanest people. The skinny guy does not even feel pity for charity.

7:50 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Bro, glad you love that post.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

btw, my real name is kimberley. just call me kim. erm... is he really so mean? what did he do exactly?

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home