Monday, October 30, 2006

Oleh, Oleh Oleh..

-----------------OLEH..
Banana
Y is it good?

COZ it looks like
the Brazilian Flag..
The many time
champions of
the world.















-----------------------------
The oldies are bak..

I was at my friend's house, and there
was loud music coming from a room
in his house.

It played "OH,.. MY LOVE, MY DARLING..
i hunger for yo love. Yea. Yea.. " And the
tempo i think was 10.


So i asked my friend

"Is that sound coming from your uncle's
room?" Modern uncle I c.


My friend

"nope, it's my younger bro"

ME; PENGSAN

PENGSAN = FAINTED
-------------
Gals love idols BUT BOYS?


Me: How's the Kangta Vaness Album?
Gal fren: Yep, my bro loves it.

Me: Your BRO? Cool.










-------- IT JUST BUGS ME..

I don know why.. but everytime, i see
a couple, if they go beyond holding hands.
It just irritates me.. Come ON.. why
do they need to show it in public.
HOLDING hands is enough oredi.

-----------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

Haha. So if Bobby and I kiss infront of you, what will you do to us leh?

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo cool dude... how r u man? wassup... listening to i lup u, u lap me ah. wakaka... aiyo, get a girl la...

so gals... Luuee here is for grabs... he's veli nice... :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger aint that a bitch said...

Hi Everyone,

First and foremost, this is not a junk mail, nor a spam mail. I’ve created
this mailing list for the purpose of providing any latest information for
you guys in the event that UnionPost Developers Community has events and
other plans in the future.

As most of you may not know, UnionPost Developers Community is not a
community built upon programming codes and high-teck geeks – it is a
social networking community of blogs (and portals, in the future). Right
now, there aren’t any definitive checkpoints for this community but I’m
looking forward to expand it as a blogging community hosted under one
umbrella.

There are plenty of such blogging communities but I am actually keeping a
lookout for people who cant be bothered with paying for hosting services
but want to utilize services that can only be obtained for a premium
price. Yes, that’s right folks. I am offering it for free but selectively
only at the moment.

Let’s hope this project will expand in the future and hopefully, there
will be more people who are willing to join us. Eventually, we’ll be
selectively choosing candidates to join with us.

But for the time being, happy blogging and ranting.

Warmest Regards,
-----------------
Michael Feng
Lead Developer
UnionPost Developers Community
email: bioanarchism@unionpost.org
website: www.unionpost.org

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home