Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dedicated to Nonnie King..




------------
Nonnie King, bet
you thought i 've
forgotten, Nope..
I remember.. and
this blog is specially
dedicated to you.










Some Poems...

































































----------
------HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
to Nonnie, Happy Birthday to Nonnie,
Happy Birthday to Nonnie,
Happy Birthday to you...

Here inside this big cake is a gift..

























TWO STRIPPEERS jus for you..
Sexy huh.. Shh.. don tell Bobby..















































Hey Baby ,wanna come dip in with me,
LuUeE paid me big Bucks..

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

Thanks!!! I'm so happy eh having an entry dedicated for me.

And as for the stippers, can you send them to my door?

Hahhahaa

11:03 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. D strippers.. I special order from Thailand.. Yes, I deliver them to your doorstep.. but i haven pay for the airport tax for their ticket to come to here.. hehehe..

I think, only 500rm.. But enjoy la. mwhahaha..

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah ogle gays ah. not enuf n must post ah. lolx :) uhmmm r u gay?

From Little Guy Big Kitchen

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home