Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Words malaysians use

--------------------------------------
lunaticgal: luee.. im lost :*( no my name..
DUN WANT READ LIAO!!! summore..
i want banner :P

HAHAHA.. LuNeE, You la, don
come to my house visit. But you always
welcomed here. Your home is my home,
you wallet is my wallet, your money
is my money.

I wil surely make for you a banner when
me is free. mwhhha..
---------------------------------------
Apu, Ngaiti and WahLau and la makes
the Malaysian people
very cool..

From Kuching, There is the infamous Ngaiti..

Ngaiti is used by the Kuching people when
they hear something notti, unsual..

For example..

Me: Man, I like to bully sissies
My friend: Ngaiti.

So if your friend mentions Ngaiti, chances
are he/she is from kuching. mwhahaha..

Apu, My Pretty Gal friend Pammie likes
to word.

The use of this word is just like Ngaiti,
except it's from Hong Kong. So one day,
my sis, Baby Jee started using this world
and i said..

"LuJee, since when you use this word?"

Wah Lau, Yes, My friend likes to use it.
I also don't know much of it's origin,
but then one thing i can tell you is that
the usage of this word is similar to Ngaiti
and Apu except that it's Hokkien.

LA- The most famous add on to any sentence
made by malaysians which has nothing to do
with Apu, Ngati and Wah Lau.

Me: Where is you now?
William: Me, at home la.

-------------------------------------
I found that my fav chocolate, Hello Panda,
has it's own definition at Wikipedia,

Hello Panda
is a somewhat popular
brand of Japanese biscuits, manufactured by
Meiji Seika.













How cool can Hello Panda get.
Check it out here now. Go.. Go I say.
--------------------------------------
RESPECT
Warren Buffet













Just about a almost two months back
the guy, my idol who is also Donald
Trumph's idol donated a big portion
of his fortune to the Gate foundation.

"Warren Buffett's $31 billion gift
to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
will only deepen the foundation's
commitment to fighting global diseases
and improving American education,
Bill Gates said Monday.


"The foundation hopes to use the enormous
gift, among other things, to find a vaccine
for AIDS, both Bill and Melinda Gates said.

How cool is that? How many men actually
is willing to give away such a big amount.

6 Comments:

Blogger lunaticgal said...

Whhhheee~~ got me got me!~!! i happy liao...
your wallet is my wallet. your house is mine house, your underwear not mine :P

2:22 PM  
Blogger Nonnie King said...

Luna, his father and mother also your papa mama ah? His girlfriend next time you also can "use" lor.

Hahhahaa. Just kidding.

I think average I say the word "Wah Lao" 50 times. Haha. I'm not a Hakka so I don't day Ngaiti that much.

Oh yah. my fav word is still "Kanasai"!

5:48 PM  
Blogger aint that a bitch said...

my fav word is WTF?? it means WHAT THE Fuc# anybody use that too?

9:40 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. LUnEe, YEA lo.. of coz need to include ya, coz you are my VIP.
My name is your name. My butt is your butt.. =p

12:59 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Nonnie, yea, LuNeE.. mama is also my mama, LuNeE's cat is also my cat.

Yea, I think Wah Lau is a very commonly use word. But what is the meaning yea. Sometimes i also like to use Kanasai.

But one thing is Serene's fav word is Poo poo.. =p

1:00 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Bro, which origin does the words WTF come from? mwhahaa.. =p I use it when i get really pissed.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home