Thursday, September 21, 2006

How superman makes babies...

-----------------------------------------
bizchef.blogspot.com


UPDATE!!!!
How to tell if a guy like a gal

"Guys too reply really quickly to gals they like.
Remember, quick does not mean immediately.
hahaha.. GUYS will ask you for your

number."

--------------------------------------------------

My friend i was watching
superman returns,
Then he made such an amazing statement.

He said: "LuUeE, I wonder how did superman make babies?
Probably at lightning speed."

------------



Opps, i did it of the day


I was in a shop, My butt felt itchy, so i went to
a corner. n Scratched my butt,

I turned my head left, AH!!! A girl was just looking
directly at me. ANd i digged my butt.

I pretended to act cool AND LOOKED at her
like nothing happened. haha.. What would do if that
happened to you?

------------------------
PICS OF THE DAY














No wonder, why some of the gals i know
love American men.



















Girls, If you need to move your stuff
in your house, call this guy.















Men: Hmm, i think i can see 4d number.

I think he has been there for almost one hour
now.














Nope, this guy is not allowed in my toilet,
I clean my toilet for hours a day.


@int it sarcastic of the day


Filipino girls

1st date
It took you forever to get a date with this really hot chick of your dreams (that has a killer bod), but she won't let you even kiss her.

2nd date
She takes you to church and everyone thinks you're really cute and such a nice guy; but you still haven't even kissed her... because she's a "proper girl".

3rd date
You kiss for the first time, but miraculously she ends up pregnant and you have to marry her or her cousins, brothers, uncles, etc... will cut your penis off, and you keep wondering what happened!? Even more miraculous: the kid IS yours!

Korean girls

1st date
She only went out with you cause she hates the steroid-pumped, chauvinistic Korean guys that are always after her.

2nd date
She flirts with all your friends, but ignores you.

3rd date
She dumped you and is going out with a black guy that is 3 times your size (in every way). She doesn't even "remember" who you are, neither do her friends ... so you have no chance of ever going out again with a Korean chick cause they all talked and you were an asshole anyway.



6 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

I'll pretend like nothing happened and escape the place ASAP!

Or maybe, make a funny face till I leave the place so that girl wont recognized me with my original cute face.

Or.. maybe.. I'll threathen her!

10:42 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahaha.. Nonnie, i hope i never dig my butt in front of a pretty gal. Or else, i don't think she'll ever talk to me again. hahaha..

That's what happened to one gal, She said just becoz of one fart, her boyfriend broke up with her.. hahhaha..

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx. looks like it was really urgent to dig eh. next time do it in the toilet luuee. Hehe... Perhaps the gals likes your butt as they didn't say a word after you'd finished. Drop your pants next time. Lolx.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

hahahahaha this is so funny! luuee... u shld either lick the finger or smell it after digging ur butt. tt's the best man!

10:26 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Little guy Kitchen, Yea, i think she thinks i have a sexy butt.. so she was admiring me digging it.. haahaha..

Yes, but the toilet have to pay 20 cents rm. Lazy to take out. Mwahaha.. But if i bring a date next time, surely i will go to the toilet to dig me butt.. hahahha..

9:21 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

yea, Serene, you know what? I think sometimes after a chef go to the toilet, he is actually dig his butt to get the special ingredient to cook, then that's why taste very nice.. mwahahaa..

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home