Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Shy le..

No need to be shy..
I know you also like this when you first
started to date. I also same same ba. hahha..
Who knows even more shyer, YES YOU.
You the one sitting looking into
the computer screen.


I guess your blur on what i am saying, look at this video.
hahaha.. then you will know what i mean.



--------------------------------------------------
Notti of the day

I was at the canteen with my friend on afternoon,
He was sitting there going to eat the food he just
ordered.

And he had a bite of the food.

You know what he looks like?
His face change to how he looks like when he
got constipation like that, and wanna ta bian
(Pansai :(Poo poo, yes,
Serene knows this word the most well)

He say, "Ai yer, why this food don't taste like
the picture? "

Me in the back of my mine; WOw! you can actually
taste pictures.

I feel like he is saying this to me; "LuUeE, I waanna ta bian.

-------
"Another situation where you can see people
got constipation is when you are at the gym."


Some of the guys just can't carry the large amount
of weight and yet they want. (made up story)

So when they lift the weight, the whole of their face
wrinkle and look like one month haven pansai yet.

------------------------------------------------

NOTTI PIGS OF THE DAY















While this guy is so hardworking but yet...















They play mahjong at the water..

4 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

You shy meh? Hehe.

*Take ruler and poke Luuee face and measure how many cm /inch*

10:01 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaahaha.. yea lo.. Nonnie, sometimes, i also shy.. Mwahaa..

My face is 50 inches long. World record holder for the longest face. mwahahah.. in the world.

6:49 PM  
Blogger aint that a bitch said...

LOL lets play mahjong luee..LOLX we play under water..sorrie long time to read ur blog..been busy..i updated mine alreadi .. kinda gross lah my latest post..dont puke when u go my blog k

6:02 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahha.. ok Hadianto bro, i will read your blog. Yea, you can visit my blog anytime you like, even if a hundred years also can. mwahaha..

Let's see if i gross out or not =p

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home