Monday, September 25, 2006

Your $$ is mine

-------------------------------------------------------
Uniquepinko.blogspot.com
Updated.
Baby Jee's Assets and Liabilities.

SO people say "Oh my mistress is my favorite
asset or my "other" girlfriend with those
water bomb boobies is my fav. asset."
A mistress/girlfriend with water bomb boobs
is not an asset, it's a liability.
You got to pay for their maintenance, if they
need money to go buy LV or Prada or Dior,

Read on...
--------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i am LuUeE. You know what?

Before that look at this phrase.
"My money is not your money, but your money is my money"

That's very very true.

Baby Jee:
Where's the money i borrow you?
Me: Got meh? I tot you gave me.

Hahaha..
Then got some people even more extreme.

Pin: LuUeE, I wanna borrow money.
Very urgent. My finger need to check loctor.(doctor)

LuUeE: Hmm, is it true. Last time i borrow
you money, you are like a magician, my money
sudden dissapear.

Pin: Tis time veli leal(real) liao.

LuUeE: Ok lo, since you so kelian (pity).

What happen to the money, never return, his liao.
And that friend, no need to kelian him next time,
i saw him treating girls to Starbucks. He drive
merce, you know?

---------------------------------------
hhaha.. Funny clip of the day.




--------------------------------------------

Cool things you can do with your bills.
Xiaxue.blogspot.com
I've tried with malaysian dollar too, it works.
Be amazed. Read on here...

--------------------------------------------

PIC OF THE DAY
















nope, not my friends, Are they your friend?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

Hehe. Female's right to say,
"Your money is mine. My money is mine"

8:11 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Yes yes, i know gals, Her boyfriends money is her money.. But there are some guys really notti, their gf money is also like theirs. mwahaha..

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home