Monday, October 02, 2006

REDISCOVER ME!!!

-----------------------------------
BIZCHEF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Why some people is single? Joke
of the day, Blogspot of the day..
UPDATED..

READ HERE.

---------------------------------------------

Rediscover me
that was the theme

of one the seminars that i saw a
few months ago

Rediscover myself? Oh, i am actually
another person? Cool, Hmm. Maybe
i will be able to discover gold in myself.

And you know how much it cost to
rediscover yourself? 5 BUCKS, NO
10 BUCKS, NO
15 BUCKS NO,

ITS 50, 50 , 50 , 50 ,50.. BUCKS..
Darn, with 50 bucks, i would go and drink
50 instant coffees. I rather bring a babe go
eat nice food. mwahhahaa..

Hmm, so what do i know about myself?

YES, THAT I AM A Guy.
Yes, I know i need to work in the
future.

Yes, I know i like girls.
Yes, I know i like to excercise.
Yes, I know myself well.
Yes, I will get married and treat my wife nicely.

IS THERE MORE?

Is it after this seminar that i will
have uncovered that i have physic (MY spelling
very poor) Powers.

Is it i wil discover that i was
a tiger in my past life.

Hmm.. I am sketical.. Why do i need to rediscover myself
unless they say that my nose poo poo is actually gold.
Then that would be ineresting. mwahhaha..

PICS OF THE DAY..














Meet my Kweel Friend Ben... He is my best pal.
Serene knows him more.
















Ben, i know what your thinking, No, you
shall not walk on this bridge.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

My friends more funny, BND50.00 to pay fortune teller.

RM50.00 for rediscovering-myself consider cheap liao lor. But still.. can eat a lot already.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

!!!! ur best friend ar? solly hor, ur friend not my friend! BAAAAAAH! *chase luuee with parang*

damn i cant access ur tag in sch :(

11:34 AM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

HAHA... the last pic looks like Flinstone's car... hehehe..

11:19 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Nonnie, Yea lo, I better go eat Martabak.. I like to eat alot.. mwahahah.. esp at Mc donalds.. =p

11:32 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha... Serene, HE told me he last time you and him always go play bowling one. I know him from you la. mwahhahaa..

Cheh.. using a toy parang to chase me. I not scared. hahaha..

11:36 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. yes Me sis, That is flinstone car which have drive to the future.. mwhahahahaaha..

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home