Friday, September 22, 2006

I think My butt thinks..
















OOo~ Cute gal.. ;
May i kn;ow your number please?

I've been noticing you for some time.
Is that your name? GEISHA

Nice to meet ya Geisha.

----------------------------------------------
Hello, I am LuUeE, today, you know what
happened at school today?

Me: So Kenny, which gal do you like?
Kenny: The gal i like is in my heart.

Me: You bet ya, you like a gal in your heart,
if not at your butt? And so everytime you
fart

POooT~~~ You think of her.

And when the smell comes out, DURIAN Smell,
You will say, Ah.. Baby, The smell of the gal i like.
-------------------------------------------------



















Meet my friend, TIm, he is the prove that

UFO exist. He has no problems meetin the
babes. Coz, he can freeze them anytime he
wants.















TIM, did you do this?
Man, How many times have i told you
not to freeze the humans.


When i need you to freeze my
hot coffee
you've
already used up all your powers.
Man~~ You not my good friend.


And remember that time,]
i wanted you to freeze

my boss butt coz he look at Pretty gals butt
but you don't want. hai~

------------------------------------------

Note: all of the above is fiction, except for the
conversation i had with my friend.

------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Rene ♥ said...

hahahaahahah

luuee is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

hahahahahahahahaha

but its still funny :p

11:35 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Notti Serene, mwahaha.. In latin Laaaammeee = Lion. Thnak you. mwhhaha.. I will take a sharp thing and poke your buttocks.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Nonnie King said...

Why this guy here also wanna poke butts?

Ahhemmm *Clear Throat*

"Broke Back" kah?

2:06 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahha.. NONNIE, So fuunnyy.. what you mentioned. YOu know the movie "brokebake" really sounds logical right now.

After the guy give poke at the buttock, he broke his back. so the movie is called brokeback. hahahha.. =p

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home