Thursday, September 14, 2006

LAUNCHING: BIZCHEF

BIZCHEF.BLOGSPOT.COM

My name is LuUeE,
Today, i am launching my lastest brainchild
known as
BizChef.

Why do i call it BizChef?
Basically, I know my business ingredients
and i am a chef who cooks up business for you to digest.


Esp the early morning breakfast business.

My current Luuee.blogspot.com will be used mainly
for comedies.


The new one has many more different genre for the different
audience. To name a few


Body and soul (bout excercises)
Technology
Economics
Biz Chef Lessons - Learning business the easy way
Idols
Other unique articles by other writers


2 Comments:

Blogger aint that a bitch said...

wow two blogs..double the fun..lolx..hi bro sorrie long time no tag u ..been so busy..u sure been updating alot ..lolx i just updated mine..well take care..leave me a tag when ur free

9:48 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Bro, it's ok la. Just need to treat me at Coffee bean in sg in the future when i visit. mwahaha.. Yes sir, i will tag in your blog. And check out your updates. mwahaha..

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home