Monday, September 11, 2006

I decoded the codes of the beach PART I

Hello I am LuUeE, i went to the beach and saw something.
I saw signs. I think the Aliens are coming.















The code: This looks like the place where the Aliens send signals to earth. AH!!!!

The truth: But no worries folks, actually this is just the markings of some motobike.














The code: A new discovery was made, Aliens love BUTT. No do not eat my butt, you Aliens.

The truth: It wasn't me and my playful fingers.

















The code: Aliens have been in love. The writings on the sand : "SAKyllah Luvz Anndhar"

The truth: Lovers have been on this beach

Part I
of this epic mystery has been Unlocked.
Stay tuned for the final chapter to know if
Aliens have indeed invaded us.

@INT IT Sarcastic of the day

Caucasian women

-1st date-
You get to kiss her goodnight.

-2nd date-
You get to grope all over and make out.

-3rd date-
You get to have sex in the missionary position. Then you promise to marry her but will probably abandon the idea.








Taken from
Jeslin

VID OF THE DAY



Takin laughing for granted.
Wait till you see this video.


Vid taken from Youtube

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. The video is funny.

Is it people will be punished when you laughed?

4:39 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Shea Speare, Yep.. How are we suppose to be able to control our laughter.. Nearly impossible. Mwahaha..

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home