Friday, August 03, 2007

It's been a while since i last wrote. Been So BUSY.
Tired... at the moment but just wanna be awake..
don know why.

Anyways, this week is EXAM WEEK FOR my students
WHO SAT FOR MY PAPER.. which I MADE. mwhahahahahah..
EVEEEELL...

Anyways,
just showing u wat my student wrote in their test papers...





















































































































hahaha..

=================----

At the place i work, there is no place selling
ice blended drinks except one place...

I have no choice...

Why? The only one in the area.. Haiz..

Why is it bad? The boss uses his hand
to take out the ice to blend it to a drink..
It has been the third time i saw the hand
in action..

So today, while the boss was preparing
his drink.. he used his hand.. And i looked
at him carefully, and so.. I said..

ARE U USING UR HAND TO PICK OUT THE
ICE?


wat.. i need to tell him that.. He does not know
tat is part of a personal hygiene practice? Does
he prepare everything that way.. ?

Nextly, in my workplace..
I was sitting next to my boss. And there was one
colleague who was dieting.. and so.. She only
ate half the rice.. And the boss said..

WITHOUT EXERCISE.. DON'T EXPECT HER
TO SLIM DOWN.


So just to teach you some dance moves
are these Japaneses man.. They are pros.. and
They are good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home