Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hahahaa.. Michelle said some really funny stuff..

LuUeE. . . I am gonna cut a botak in the middle of my hair.
Later very shiny.
Michelle. . Later too shiny, people from the opposite side
when they drive, they kena blinded. Coz
the other driver see something so shiny.

Later.. Michelle.. Ur Face is as slippery as an egg?
UNtil the ants cannot crawl on it.

Me; My face the ants cannot crawl. Too slippery.
But my leg got a lot of hair. Later the Ants stuck in the
thick jungle cannot escape.

And one of my students today..

LuUeE . . . Why don't out college have a pub. And you (Abu)
become the DJ.
Abu. . . Later who knows while i am the Dj, later,
the principal comes in and becomes the DJ.

== you know la, when you have friends,

and they are single, we always hang out together,
go watch movies, to the bar, to shout together, to
run together,

BUT, ONCE THEY GOT IN A RELATIONSHIp.

Suddenly, it's like No more together...

I have a friend who was close to me, and so
ever since he got a GF, he never called me out
anymore, EVERYTIME, when i asked his sister
where he's at, he's hanging out with his gf.

AND I ASKED HIM...


Did you do tat tat.. ? in the room.. why take so
long time.. always..

AND ONE DAY, I FOUND OUT..


Oh.. actually they are praying in the room,
coz of his gf parents are head of priest. HOLY..

and the next thing is that..
i saw some couples, love their behalf so much,
that they post a whole page of their bf
pics on friendster.. and it is like a motion picture.
One pic from another's only difference is
small hand or armpit hair movements.

And the shirt and hair style everything is the same.

AH... CLONE..

======---------

Recently, the newspaper show many canser stuff.

Yesterday, my sister was brought to the doctor
to check her skin with my mommy.

DOCTOR. . . It's a kind of erm
start with K .. forgot how is pronounced.

Me mommy.. Is it KANSER..

Doctor.. No la.. A kind of korn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home