Thursday, April 05, 2007

I was about to join an sales job, but i figured out
something was fishy. Before you become an sales
agent, you needed a license. And to get a license you need
a test. Without a test, the recruiter wanted me to sell the product.

I had no idea what i was selling.
So I asked the recruiter a few questions

Me: So if i don know a single thing, can i follow you around
while you meet new clients to learn from you?

Him: You just let me know when you have clients, call me
and then ask me to come to explain to them.

Me: Huh? But that would annoy the person who i want to
sell coz they would not wanna wait 30 more minutes for
the product to be presented. People do not want to wait.
They would be thinking why is this person selling me this
product while he has no idea.

Him: There's gonna be a sales training on mid this month.
You wanna attend, its good. 500 just for the conference.
Ticket not included.

Me: Huh? In that case, my mommy would whoop my ass.
Haven earn the first salary already need to pay for expenses.

Him: Oh, so can you write a list of 100 of your friends?
Me: I don't think i can even complete 15. By the way,
how do i get to sell to those people that i do not know.
My friends, either they've graduated and has gone back
to their home town, Then other friends are students,
and some friends who work, has free time at night,
but that time they need to rest. And so if friday and
sundays, that's family day.

So at the end, i din take the job. Coz i know that if i do
sell under this recruiter, all my customers at the end
would be his. I think my face aint thick enough. Later,
all the mothers in law would not let me marry their
daughters. hhaha.. Father in laws would kick me out
of the door. blehz.

When i ask questions, i really need to ask questions
to make shure i really understand everything.
if not later customers would be complaining to me.

======================================

I know some of you is in love. I don't deny it, me too.
So i've brought you a calculator. Aijiet, hmm, we very
much know what that is.

haha.. This is a love calculator, it calculates whether you
and your partner is compatible or not, you can do this
just by keying in the names.

click here.


Try it, it's fun. I tried it and the result is astounding.

Speaking of fun, i found a very funny video.
This is what happens, if a bug goes into the skin.
VERY VERY FUNNY.
It's not everyday that these situation occurs.


A Bug Problem - (Evolution) - More free videos are here

Next time if a bug goes into your skin, you need to take it from behind
as that is shown in the movie. I think that's the correct way.
As i've known, if you have this type of surgery, it is gonna cost alot
of money for the bug to be removed. Just like shown in the video.
And i know some friends who are in need to get some cheaper cars.

So i've imported some cars specially for those who seek a cheaper
car right now. It's a deal.
















Only 5.99 now. 5.99. This car is so cool.
Everyone will notice it.




















If you ain satisfied with that ride,
your gonna love this. For this, it's free, just ask
your great boyfriend to carry you in such a manner.
This is good esp when you feel tired. Or sleepy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie King said...

Open roof leh the car!

11:32 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. that's what we call a convertible Nonnie King.. mwhaha..

11:47 AM  
Blogger AiJiet said...

wow...the secret love calculator is awesome..it;s cool..

11:50 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

haha.. Notti AiJiet.. Yea, it's cool. The secret calculator. N miraculously it's true.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Luckly u didn't take up the sale job. Sound like an insurance agent. This require test & u have to talk your ass off before they buy from u.I have this job on part time basic & I did talk mine ass off but then I provide good service.

11:14 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

haha.. Horny Ang Moh, so smart.. yea, this job i really need to keep talking and really hate it if someone was to star at you like their eyes popping out and red color.. but i think that's life and a job.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home