Friday, September 08, 2006

Frugal is a cool word

Frugal stingy but sounds more unstingy

Ex.aMple
Me: Darn, your so stingy.
My friend: Darn, your stingy too.

How about this
Me: Your really frugal.
My friend: What's frugal?

Just by replacing the word
frugal you can make stingy sound
cool. Can stinginess be cooler than that?

Some more methods of replacing
words.


Me: So what your father do?
My friend: A janitor.
Me: Wow, A floor technician responsible
maintanence of the whole school.


IS THAT C00L OR
WH@T PIC OF THE DAY















Own an X box earing now

@int that sarcastic of the day

HE : Your body is like a temple.
SHE : Sorry, there are no services today.

HE : How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE : I must've been given your share.

6 Comments:

Blogger aint that a bitch said...

shit that is fucking cool!! i love ur new design on ur blog and u took my best pic..lolx..job well done bro.thanks a million times a zillion..damn.i m going to show ur blog to my friends.lolx.

6:10 AM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

hahhahaha... word sensitivity~! what about if u wana court a gal ? wat do u say if she has big boobs?

7:47 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahha... Bro, you are the coolest.. always inviting friends over to my crib. Thank you. Hahaha.. Yes, I have telepathic powers that know what you think. Your brain is my brain. hahaha..

8:39 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahha.. Me sis. Yes, I am the lecturer of the day. OH.. If a girl has big boobs.. n to make it more irresistable that she is single.. I will drool.. mwahhaa.. But i like cute personality. Yes, I know u think i lying.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

eh. where ur tag board?

1:53 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahhah.Serene. I ate it. Jkjk. I think it had problem. =p

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home