Wednesday, October 03, 2007

HEY HEY.. it's been a long time since i wrote.

I've been good, better and now even better.
FEELIN ENERGETIC.. and REALLY BUSY..

Wahah.. My RIMS.. SO PAIN IN MY HEART..

Vivian, how could i have done this to you?
How could i have been so careless that, i have drove
and then your tryes went into a deep hole
and ur rims got destroyed.

And also my wallet also got lighter.

JUst two rims to be repair cost me RM 300.
AI DI..

MONEY COME MONEY COME..

Today, I LuUeE Tang, promise my self
i will be a millionare before i reach 25.
I drew 7 Zeros on my one dollar note.

I look at it every single day of my life.

THE DAY, WHEN I BECOME SO RICH,
I can go to vacation everywhere,
I can drive a Mercedez BENZ..,
no worries about where to eat,

The only worry, how to spend the money.

MY DREAM OBJECTS..















THE LEXUS LFA
PRICE: RM 300 K and above.
























Then i wanna grow my own fake money tree..
when wanna use the money, just take some here
and there.. put into the pocket..




















THEN I WANNA GO TO JAPAN, AND DRIFT MY A FAIRLADY..
other people drift a normal car, but me, i wanna drift a luzury car.
hahaha..



And my rims, will be so big, that
it weights 50 kgs..
And so big.. just like P DIDDY'S.








THIS IS MY DREAM HOUSE.. SMALL cozy.. and ..
very nice.. Rm 60 k .. my car will cost more..




































BUT BEHIND THE HOUSE.. MUST HAVE A BIG BIG WATER..
to swim.. to look at the whales jump up and down..
Even don't have dolphin oso find the fake one .. put inside..


BUT FOR MOST IMPORTANT IS DONATE.. TO THE
POOR.. and let the childrens of the world to get educated..
so can work for me.. and in the end.. i create more and more
and more money.. wahahaha.. dreaming now..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$




==================---- I have used now www.miristop.com
Temporary.. next time in which will be replaced by a site..

If u wanna make a domain for ur blog, u can contact me
on my friendster.. hahahaa..

TAKE CARE..

3 Comments:

Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

I wish u all the best & hope u becum a millionair quick quick! Oh please bring me along to vacation when u becum a millionair! Have a nice day!

4:12 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hhhaha.. THANKS.. BRO.. if i become a millionare.. i will wanna learn from u your horniness.. hehe. .thanks.. lolx..

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice visualization practice you had with this post..lol. You seem very pumped up and motivated for success nowadays. I feel your vibrations..hehe

And, by the way, I like your "poetry" on insurance that you wrote in your next post. I find it very inspiring also, in fact.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home