Monday, August 28, 2006

My secret identity..

Time for me to tell you the truth,
nothing but the truth.

I am actually a girl disguised as
a guy.

This is the real me.










HAHAHA.. Shocked?

I was browsing on the net when i
found myself. Check it out

She's called LuYeeTang too.
I is LuYeeTang too.

@int it sacartic of the day

HE : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
SHE : If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

HE : Go on ,don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE : Okay, get out.

PIC OF THE DAY












Imagine that you could place your face on
money. And spend money with your face on
it. That would be cool. hmm..

Even couples can have good memories. haha..


2 Comments:

Blogger aint that a bitch said...

thats u???cool lets go out on a date..LOOLLOLOL

10:50 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahaha.. Bro, yeah.. you just miss call me to go out on a date.. hahaha..

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home