Thursday, August 24, 2006

Morality Reasoning.

Sharon and Jill were best friends.
One day, they went shopping, Jill tried
on the coat and just walked out the shop
and a security guard demanded Sharon


"Come on now, come clean, you could get
into trouble if you don tell me your friend's
name"

In my class today, i was given this case.

Is there anything wrong here?

Basically i think if i were Sharon I would
not give out Jill;s name.

My REASONS.

I think Jill may have forgotten about the
coat.

why is it that the security guard
needs to force Sharon to give out Jill's name
when he could have walked out and stopped
her himself. IS HE FAT?

And are there no CCTV'S
in da house.

And aint there any alarms that work
when a shoplifter carries a coat out
the door through the alarm system

COMIC OF THE DAY
























Picture of the Day
















Nope, this is not what you think it
is, It's just your friendly monster who
looks cool. nd I found this on friendster.
hahaha..

@int it sarcastic of the day

HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, is that bulging eyes or tits huh. sounds like the later. lolx

7:36 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

hahahaha.. I think it's the lastest breakthrough from medicine. A pill that can make you grow Tits to z size.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare said...

Looks more like boobies to me.

Hahaha.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home