Friday, August 18, 2006

Niang Niang

Niang Niang A girly action

So where can you see this Niang niang action?

GIRLS, yea, is a built in behavior.
But how bout
when a guy adopts this niang niang action.
Yes, I mean guys.

Ex.Ample

GIRL: I love a guy with pink shirt

Me: Hmm, A fat guy with niang niang action in a pink shirt
A fat and fully pimpled guy who wants to kiss you
and wearin a pink shirt? And don't forget to put in
niang niang.

Yes, I know you feel a bit yucky at this moment.
Hand in your chocolates to me now.


So why did this niang niang action occur?

I basicly have no idea, I need subjects to experiment.
If you found one, please mail him to me at the following
address.

Niang niang experiment,
P.o.boz 999, Niang niang land.


But is it good that there are guys who possess this
niang niang actions?

Yes, And no.

Yes, becoz got someone to bully,
Plus there are less competition for me.

And NO WAY. SCARY IF HE LIKES Me,
and No way, can i accept his niang niang
actions.

I have been going to the gym with all d hard work and it's for my future wife.
WIFE A FULLY DIN OPERATION TO BECOME A GIRL Girl.

Lesson: No lesson learnt. Just wanna waste your time.

Note: I am not against gays, The following above is mostly
for fun and fictional



COMIC OF THE DAY




















Comic generated using stripgenerator.com

4 Comments:

Blogger aint that a bitch said...

http://www.geek-box.com/

try this for ur chat box..ur gonna like it..can post pics and gif

4:34 PM  
Blogger iamilee said...

Auntie Lulu!! So touching, doin it for ur future wife ;') ...

Actually .. i agree with u in this article (abt the niang niang stuff)

I don't wish to find tat my guy who was a woman who spent zillionz millions of money to get their ahem ahem removed! Yuck! I will jump into the river~

But not offending the gays and lesbians!

5:06 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

Hhahaha.. Bro, thnks so much.. I will try that soon. But my i have so much memories with my current chatting box.. So sad to part with it.

But yea, I am proud to be in the geek club. I a geek too.. mwahahaha..

9:16 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

Yes, My niece, Emily, yOUR auntie is doing gym for her future wife.

Imagine ho Emily, you and your husband and your husband is a gal. Hmm.. At least no need to fight with other gals. kekekek..

But then yea, she fights with you for facial stuff. And chocolates. kekeke..

Auntie love gays and lesbians for being who they are. kekeke..

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home