Friday, August 18, 2006

SO SMELLY...

EMiiLy's CAT and I

EmiiLy's cat was brought to my house
to be taken care of while she went on
a vacation.
















Cat Tis LuuEe, Don really know why she
trust him in takin care of me, n he is so
bad placing the mouse in this shoe,

Now that i am so hungry i've got no
choice but to dig into the shoe.
















Cat Yes now i've reach my meal and eaten him















Cat Oh No, I am stuck

Me: I came home, Pulled him
out of the shoe, I think he was stuck inside
for more than 30 minutes.















Oh no, The cat pengsan already. So got to bring to
pet clinic.

Why it pengsan?

Smelling my shoes and Eat the mouse
which also fainted from smelling my
shoes.

PENGSAN means FAINT after smelling
LuUeE smelly shoe after he went
to toilet plus LuUeE bad breath doin
CPR.

6 Comments:

Blogger LuUeE said...

hahaha... LittleGuy, yes, Emiily will hit my butt when she get's to know what happen to her cute FAT n Cute Cat.

LittleGuy>>> you did it on purpose did you?

Hhaha.. I don't know. I think the cat got in love with my shoes. kkekeke.. =p

8:44 AM  
Blogger iamilee said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! What happened to my CAT??????!?!?????? Luuueeee U BIG OTH!!!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger aint that a bitch said...

LOLX cute cat sia...gosh u shuld had called me bro.i can do CPR on the cat. anyway cpr means crushing people ribs. LOLXX

11:18 PM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

KAKAKA.. EmiiLy, Neh neh neh.. (tongue out).. Only if you give me bak my son first, hmph. And my blanket. o.O

12:10 AM  
Blogger LuUeE said...

HHAHAHA.. DR Hadianto, Cool, The next time a situation like this occurs i will surely call you. What number do i dail to call you? kekeke..

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Principles for answering service operation Hotel near atlantic city Free gamesblackjack

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home