Saturday, December 08, 2007

BEEN PROCRASTINATING FOR TOO LONG..
BEEN LAZY FOR TOO LONG..
BEEN IN LOVE FOR TOO LONG..
BEEN SLEEPY FOR TOO LONG..


DID YOU LOVE MY LAST POST..

THE MOST ANNOYING POST.?

GLAD U DID.. tat's why you are reading this one..
And if you were reading the last sentence.. i know
you will go and read my last post.. and for those
who read my last post.. i know u like my last post
so ur reading my new post.. which is this post.


Not sure why am i hearing a love song at the moment..

NO, IS TAT LUUEE..
has sisiness infected me..
I knew it was sisiness virus..
I usually hear TECHNO..

Anyways time to share with you guys firstly,
SOME LOVE SONGS THAT I HEAR..

YES.. I KNOW.. SOUNDS SISSY doesn't it..






Maybe.. i wanna be in love but i don't wana
admit it.. hahahaha..

Anyways some techno..



THE FIRST SONG.. Has a lyrics.. which says..

"THERE'S SOME GOLD IN THIS HOUSE"

hahaha.. SHAKE,. BABY.. SHAKE.. YOUR HEAD..
SHAKE.. YO BOTTY..



Dance like him.. yea..



HOME CLUBBING..



or rave like him..


Pub @ Taiwan - The best bloopers are here

TAIWAN..

Made you click and listen din't i..

NICE AINT IT.. THANK ME.. I SAY..
THANK ME NOW..


here.. yeA.. this is
the real LuUEe. TEchno. lover..

THE BURPER...



BURRPP~~~
opps jus burp
ped.. pardon
me..but does i
t smell good..


Anyhow.. jus w
anna share wit
h you..I went t
o the kidney.. d
ialysis..With m
y students..


And when i was t
here.. i saw some
peopledonated c
lothes.. yes.. i noe
the donate clot
hes is good..





BUT..
THE PROBLEM IS..

DONATING.. LOUSY QUALITY CLOTHES..
WHAT THE Tooot..


GIVE PEOPLE WHAT u don't want..
give at least GIodarno.. ma.. OR LV..

hahha.. GIVE THE AUNTY. GRANDMA..
WEAR ONE..

AI DI..

TAT'S ALL I WILL SAY..
IT'S UP TO YOU TO JUDGE..
mwhahaha..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Love? So who's the luckiest gal in the world eh? :P Good lor. Time to get married. :P

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home