Thursday, November 01, 2007

Gotten my salary a few days ago..
BUT I GUESS,
YOU WILL ASK WHAT
I DID WITH IT..

Nowadays, i know tat i've
spend almost all my
salary.


So now.. Everymonth..
instead of banking in ..
Which i spend all agai..

========= I bank in the amount
of money that i will
save instead.. hah..And that amount that i've
sent into my bank acount will be inside no
matter what.
haha.

But the risk is that, with so much money left in your
pocket, you might overspend it..

ahaha.. and
at the end of the month,, when
i look at my wallet and there's empty again. haha..

How do u save your money.. share it with me today..

=============-----==-=--=-=-=

Introducing
ZULHILMI'S BLOG..

He's my student in MAXCEL.. hahah..
GO NOW.
Visit.. his blog. NOW..

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Chai said...

Huu.. Like that la, introduce kido's blog only. like that la.. Bad bad encik bidung !!

11:37 AM  
Blogger F a n t a s i a said...

hehehe....

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home