Monday, June 19, 2006

1942.. Somewhere before the japanese invaded..

A MAN: his charateristics: HE NEEDS TO use
his own toilet.. no matter what..
The only
place he uses his toilet is his house..
LET'S NAME THIS GUY.. JOHN..
1942.. A day later after the japanese invaded..

HIM (to his wife): The japanese have invaded,
I dont know what to do, No matter what,
i will never leave my toilet, I will cling to it..

WIFE: HONEY, WE GOT TO LEAVE, we can
use the jungle as a toilet.. We gotta hide..

HIM: NOO, I will stay.. The toilet has
my name on it...




















WIFE:
ok, we hide at the forest near our house..

JAPANESE GETS CLOSE TO HIS HOUSE...

HIm and his wife went to hide in
the jungle.. near their house..

B4 going into the jungle..
They ate alot of food..

UNFORTUNATELY,
the bad thing was tht day due
to the japanese invation, the
hawker got frighten, and din't
cook the food hygenicly..

This is the mans favorite hawker stall..
and it has a clean track record..

THE man has got some chemical reaction,
NATURE CALLS..

MAN: I shall never do it here.. I need my toilet..

WIFE: but i see the japanese just in front
of our house.. I am frighten..


JUST MINUTES LATER...

BOOM..!!! boom boom.. !!!..PROOTT....

WIfe with panic on her face: oh... what was that.. are they bombs in our town..

MAN: sorry, it's my stomach.. IT WANTS TO BLOW..


MINUTES LATER..

MAN: I don need the toilet already, I just need my favorite pants..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky i m not JOHn... hahahahhaahah.... if not i will be poo pooed by people... nyahhahaha

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home