Monday, June 02, 2008

CAR POST.. NOTHING BUT CARS..

It's been too long since i last blogged..

so I will be blogging today..

Nowadays i blog for fun..

and less on gaining popularity of wat..

But anyways.. this is my world..

My fav car.. currently is the



HONDA CIVIC MUGEN

as they call it.. HERE IT IS..



Nice le.. This car is what the

JAPAN ese

use as a race car

in the Japanese racing circuit..



Here is a video of the very Super...

HONDA CIVIC..

SO DAMN CRAZY BOUT SPORTS CARS.. CURRENTLY..
I have a big goal..

Is to DRIFFT..

DRIFTT.. at night at 12 am.. haahahaha..

My new style of Blogging..
involves so many pictures..

LAZY TO TYPE BA.. so put more pics.. And i no need
to describe it..

Also ... I found a really cool website.. It's bout cars..
I promise u.. i am not super car crazy like some
of my friends are.. but then..

I found it really interesting.. wat i saw in these blogs..
DAMN INTERESTING..

THAT I was up all night looking at these pics..
ALTHOUGH I had to work the next day..

The super trolley ..

Initial D

LEXUS..
BIg Tyres..


If you found these pics to be really of interest to you.
here you go.. THE LINK..

Then here.. is a video of.. really ugly cars.. from YOUTUBE..





Ii will BE BACK...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home